Monday, August 23, 2010

When Is There Snow In Aspen

Madame Tussauds

Cold Day and rain, and three long hours of queuing to enter the Wax Museum, but I have to say it was worth all that waiting.


This was the look I chose the green skirt, my mother made me, like the blue klein I showed in a previous post, and you can see by clicking here. The American was the bargain of the sales of H & M Only 10 €! I really like the touch of gold buttons. And the bag and half plumeti I bought there in Primark on Oxford Street.



The museum is divided into themed areas, which shows the most representative of each discipline, I'll show you some of them, although there were many more figures:

  • Sports Stars:

Gerard, David Beckham, Pele

Mourinho

Tiger Woods, Lewis Hamilton, Muhammad Ali

  • Royalty:
Princess Diana and Prince Charles


Princes William and Harry
Henry VIII, Elizabeth II and Philip, and Queen Mother

  • Stars of music:
Britney Spears and Michael Jackson
The Beatles

Christina Aguilera and Jennifer Lopez


Amy Winehouse

Freddy Mercury, Robbie Williams and Leona Lewis


  • World leaders:

Barack Obama

Nicolas Sarkozy, Gandhi and Winston Churchill
  • Figures culture:

Pablo Picasso and Shakespeare

  • fashion Figures:


Kate Moss

Jean Paul Gaultier, David and Victoria Beckham

  • Hollywood Stars:
Nicole Kidman Brad Pitt y Angelina Jolie



Leonardo Di Caprio, Tom Cruise y George Clooney

Johnny Depp y Mel Gibson


Whoopi Goldberg, Marilyn Monroe y Jim Carrey


Marlon Brando, James Dean, Audrey Hepburn, Arnold Schwarzenegger


  • Personajes de ficción:
Spiderman


Sherlock Holmes Shrek


Superman


I leave you with this photo caught the incredible Hulk


I hope you liked the post , is different than usual, but I wanted to share it with vosotr tod @ s @ s. Thank you very much for your comments! I'm studying for exams but I'll try September answer them ASAP.

T / t-shirt: Zara
scarf / scarf: Vintage
skirt / skirt: DIY (made by my mother)
Clock / watch: Casio Gold
bag / purse: Primark Oxford St.
Sox plumeti / tights: Primark Oxford Street
Dancers / ballerinas: Primark
cross necklace / necklace: Primark
XOXO


0 comments:

Post a Comment