Sunday, August 29, 2010

Margarita Active Wear Us Distributors

...

The great emotions, experiences significant strong feelings and mobilize ourselves so it takes some time to let the constituent elements that differs is rearrange. During that time the words will make us poor, weak, superfluous. The sudden realization of what we are beyond the limits of language and is usually recommended to enjoy the time left to live. At that point I lost the post tetra Sunday, sharing a chick to drive and good wine with my old, Adriana and girls. And out of nowhere I fell fatigue, physical and emotional exhaustion.

And tomorrow will be the official results, the long list of accolades and acknowledgments and, come the words, the story of yesterday, one of those days that I can not forget.

Within these many emotions are, of course, the many recent comments, from so many friends and loved ones fraternal. And I have much to say, all of you, but this is not the time. For now I can not. I know you will understand.

And to think that silence, in the embrace and those few tears that managed to escape by crossing the goal is condensed, without the mediation of the word, everything.





0 comments:

Post a Comment