Monday, August 23, 2010

Punjabi Greeting Cards

4 5 6

I'm not sick. But I'm not healthy. I do not feel quite right. I toss quickly. I feel that will give me fever. I do not know whether to take something or not. Because deep down I know which are the nerves. I am surprised with my mood. A long, long time that I spent it. I'm anxious, wanting the day comes soon and, although possibly the Archi you take advantage of this, I'm scared. By using colloquial language, which I acknowledge is inappropriate for this space but at this point is inevitable, I admit it: I have a cagazo barbarian. The Tetra is not anything. Is beginning to reach people everywhere. Athletes competing athletes. And I, who am I going to prove. And I'll be at Tetra. Being at the start and for me the realization of what at one time there was more than a wish. a dream. But also I have to run it. And I have to go. Like everything else, one feels that is not ready, that much remains to be done, which could have trained more, go more often, more paddling, etc, etc. Probably because none of that matters. The physical preparation is over. Now everything goes through the head and heart. Now I have to prepare my mind and my spirit, probably much more important than the physical state that could be achieved.
I will not get out to run today, as planned. As I said, I feel weak. I prefer rest, a nap and save some energy. Unless my coach noted. Unless the best way out of this state is semi influenza running. TMG would send me running without thinking. D After writing this I'll see what I do.
In the afternoon I'll take the bike to the Papichulo. I was hesitant about the possible impact of Archi in this matter. But Gaby is the best mechanic in town. I had a visit in the morning and insisted me to take him the bike, despite being literally covered work. Almost all the bikes that will run the tetra are going through this workshop. So I'll take mine (which is the fly - fly by! - I'm going to return with a Tetra above, an aspect that will surely raise its market value). Also I have to buy a spare tube, a hand pump and a strange tool plastic used to make the cover. If I click, it would be the first time in my life that a camera change, which would not be all about learning. Hopefully it will not happen.
the climate issue. Everyone talks about that. It's gonna rain, it will be unstable, there will be mud. Honestly, it's the least of my worries. Also, I have some contacts in height which may interfere sure that the day has a sun as long is not in a Tetra. So I say, we are covered (and hopefully not snow).
I hope to recover soon. I hope not to have to run have the flu. For thus the potential flu breaks out, run or run on Saturday.
How many are there who, like I, after months and months of training are counting the days to leave everything on the mountain? The answer is easy: 450 runners. We're all the same. From Vera Mono, possible first post until I can last. All the way ... Lucky!

0 comments:

Post a Comment