Friday, August 20, 2010

Skates Hurt My Feet Arches

7 8 9

Maybe I rushed to this post. I just want the days pass quickly. Amazingly, I can hardly think of anything more than the Tetra. I have a lot of mixed feelings. On the one hand, I want all this done to rest and concentrate on other things. On the other hand, I am sorry that the training comes to an end. What next? What will my life? "I continue being active or contemplative life again and reading? I miss that life. It's amazing how little I've read in recent months.
admit it has been fun. Archi's theatrical malice, providential trust of the coach and the constant comments from friends and family. All this has been kept alive so my training. A clear goal and the company of my loved ones starting, of course, by Adriana. When I set this goal-that once seemed irrational and unattainable-no to her if I consulted agreed. For some reason I assumed their support. And there was much that she had to do. Too. It was not easy. Because we have two daughters, one very tiny. And every time I went to train Adri was that was watching the girls. And I always waited with something hot, ready meal, a bath preparation. And I always had clean shims, shirts ready, helmet and gloves in place. I cared, cared if I had all the accessories that are needed. He pushed me when at times I pricked. Wrote down everything for the race on a sheet of paper. She began to sew the mittens. In short, without being she who proposed this madness and not been accepted, for seven months with me with infinite patience. Thanks Adri, and quiet, this is already over. Almost there. Luckily, next year it runs the Fly Tetra, Julian and a whole bunch of fools who do not know what they do. O yes. For my part, and I am cured, or because I am in 2011, beating another roast Archi ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment