Sunday, August 29, 2010

Really Wet Before Period

Polka dots

London
parentheses after I return with new posts outfit, in this case, a casual look for an afternoon stroll. To do so, rescue the Oysho borsalino was lost in my closet for a year, is that I bought late last summer and never had me! So I decided to premiere it because it was about time, right? hehe.



also want to show you some of my British land purchases. The bag-sack, which came with me from Primark in Oxford Street, the truth is that I have lost count of the camel color bag I have ... I can not help, and worst of all, it comes third on the way ! And oxfords, I bought a very cool shoe store in Camden Town, I love this neighborhood!







The belt is my latest acquisition, and the New Autumn / Winter Stradivarius, is a basic, but the color of fashion, the camel, I love it! I leave you with two photos of detail of the supplements.


Borsalino / Hat: Oysho
denim shirt
/ shirt: Primark
T / t-shirt: Lefties
skirt / skirt: Zara
Clock / watch: Casio Gold
Belt / belt : Stradivarius
bag / purse: Primark Oxford St.
oxford shoes / shoes: Camden Town

also say that four of my looks are included in the web Chicisimo , pasarais I'd love to see them, and if you like, you bring forth much I appreciate your vote, you can access each of them by clicking on the following banner .



Last but not least, remind the current sweepstakes, which are all wonderful. Through the banners the right column can access and FREE list of each of them.

luck!

muchiiiiiiiísimas
And thanks for the great amount of feedback from the previous post, I am studying for exams in September ... and I'm very fair time, but I will reply as soon as possible to everyone. XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment