Sunday, August 22, 2010

Salary Of Sports Announcers



Go underground. I had to do because this town is no longer safe for me. The Archi began to operate your device and in these days until I can not trust anyone. As I watch the rain from this place so cold and damp as a secret, I understand that the great ideals involve great struggle. The Archi may take us all that we may close more and more but you can not silence our voice, you can not help us to fulfill what we have proposed. It will not happen.

being so, and while I drink a medicinal tea, step by recounting the events during the day yesterday. Last screening
training. Guadalupe, a member of the glorious team "Yes, my love ", had canceled the climb to the hill on labor issues. Temparno I wake in the morning and called Mr. T to see if I could come up with it. Not occur. Arrange the items to go up in the Ko-Ko, I received a text message informing me that there will Guada up. Adri with girls, who got up early with me to get off to the village I left on the doorstep of my coach when the day has not yet dawned.

We reached the base of the hill. Vehicles in the parking lot are still few. I get off, I open the trunk of the car and begin to change. "You have car keys, right?" Guada asks me with an air of suspicion. "Sure," I reply as I start to feel my pockets. We had climbed into their car and I was driving. I have no keys. Looking on the floor, inside the car, the suitcase back in my pocket. Nothing. In less than three minutes he had lost the keys to a car outside. I could not believe what was happening. After ten minutes, making an effort to rationalize what happened, under the trunk lid and there are the keys. A setback was unnecessary to begin the day. We

the bottom of the first chairlift and when Guadalupe was going to put the skis, the bindings are found to be larger than the boots, inexplicable since she had already used these tables and those boots. We had to walk to the rental equipment to the base so that it will accommodate the fasteners. At that time I did not think those teams are from the wife of Archi, and the possibility of sabotage does not even crossed my mind.

Unconcerned, we started training. One morning, very helpful. We skied hard, skied a lot. At one point we pause to go to the bathroom and this is where I meet Marcovesky, top athlete. We greeted each other warmly and tells me they are out with Thomas and another broker. To leave and not to Meet with anyone. Sure, these kids train like crazy. Do not stop or two minutes, and less social to the output of one of the many ranches where the pleasures of the body tempt skiers lazy or out of state. Finally, do a couple of runs and gets lunch.

After the first rise in the afternoon we wanted to find the TMG. We give details of your training session and invites us to join their group. But Ivan is not coming and, lest we enfriáramos, proposes to make an edge as he expected. And we did. Clear when we returned it was gone. These fools do not stop. As fate would have just then we met with Julian and Anna, who came up the hill with Nora and Walter, close relatives. Among the four large number of years added. And we join this group macanudísimos "elderly." And in this down all our fantasies of great skiers went overboard. In the morning workout felt we were skiing at the highest competitive level. And now, in the afternoon, we discovered that we could not reach or Julian, or Nora, or Ana or Walter. The veterans ( I say with affection, eh) we passed the cloth in what remained of the afternoon. And then suddenly in the middle of a track, we find the Arch, was arrested and talking on the phone (or was doing business was up to something). We greet you with affection and Ana, attentive as always, was the only one he managed to knock it down, without success, unfortunately. And from there comanzaron problems. Out of nowhere the snow started getting heavy, delicious casserole, ugly. We got on the quad chair and halfway, just above the Archi that controlled everything from Manolo ranch, stopped for too many minutes. We go cold, so we had to stop for a coffee in Antulauquen. And there it was again Archi with Alice, despite their good will can not stop it. We ask for two coffees and try to remove the boy who serves them says: "Special Salen, I receive orders from a single person and I meet them." They gave us two coffees with Tia Maria cream and chocolate. Surprised, naive, misplaced, we take our rich coffee without knowing the impact it would have on our bodies. We went down the last track and there was, again, the Archi. Attentive, and concerned about my ski nievel gives me directions. I get excited. I think that after all is not so bad, who wants to reach the goal. I listen to his instructions and put them into practice. And the day of skiing is Conclude. As soon as I open the trunk of car I realize that they are not the boots he had worn. Are those Edu gave me a few days ago. And I lower the pressure. I know that in searching for lost keys-no I got the boots and left them in the snow, forgotten by the car. "They are not my boots," I say to Guada, "I must have forgotten to me outside." And I thought about the shame of this new disregard, how would you say to Tom that I lost on the first day, the boots that had given me so much kindness. And then we find in the car an envelope marked "Mr. Verduga" within which one could read a note that read:

Do you realize?! The guy went crazy. A clear action mobster. He opened the car and took the boots that he had given me! As you know I have no material goods with which extortion was forced to give me a valuable pair of boots now thinking I'm going to reveal to the authorities. Least ezquisofrenia. In short, the boots, Archi, I do not care. However, your evil plan has worked. With no boots had to drop in half from the base to the coach house, wet and cold. In this way he managed to impose the ideal circumstances to be given only thing at this point I can determine: the flu. Good thing to get my coach gave me a pair of sneakers and I would say a heroic act, brought me home so I would not have to take the bus all wet. But the damage had been done. I feel feverish, sore throat and with that weakness to the disease. Archi, boots are you going to have to put in the same place where you got the blade of the kayak. But the sun is now beginning to emerge is a clear sign that this upset will be passenger. You can not stop me, neither you nor your course now "team" (who does this involve? Does your sidekick Daniel?) Because you have to know that you are more alone than the one in this, your crazy bipolar and paranoid. I repeat: not go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment