Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Scabies Itching Worse After Treatment



not even know where to start. Credit me today in adventure race that everyone wants to run and few dare . I Runner Chapelco Tetrathlon No. 120 of 2010. And I have a bracelet on my wrist that just confirms it.
mid-morning we left with Adri and Olivia for the Chapelco Nieves offices where they perform their credentials. The Tano Pio called me last night to inform me that he had asked Gabriel Azcarate tell me who had to spend the morning on a matter of scholarship. And I did. Upon arriving runners had already dating his bag and a line to reach the counter where the procedure is performed. While waiting Gabriela recognize and introduce myself. We did not know personally but I recognized from photographs. Then she goes to get Hainard Agnes, who also had the pleasure of meeting personally today. And Agnes came with a big smile and warm and Gabriela tells me is thanks to her, following the blog since its inception, the scholarship I otrorgaron. And it's true. The first three days of this blog only I read my coach and Archi. And on the fourth day I received a comment of "Agnes, Tetra organization." At first I thought it was a joke from someone (like when he said "Pancho Ibañez") but then I knew it was true. Still did not know how to find this blog so quickly. The fact is that Agnes had a surprise: in the magazine delivered to Tetra that each runner had a note on this blog and my experience training for this amazing competition. It was indeed a thrill and an unexpected recognition. I know that you, Agnes, have followed each of my posts on this blog, and I've followed every one of my joys and misfortunes. And now I know also that you had much to do with the fact that I am awarded a scholarship. For both, thanks. And, as ever promised me, I hope you're there on arrival to the medal ...
I was honored to give me all the material a great runner: Monica de Cicco. With this share, almost not knowing the best bike out all my training: the output of the Laguna Verde. It is also the direct rival of my coach and Guadalupe, as she runs in mixed team with her husband, Daniel Matheu (this time, Monica, I have to put a tab to the team my coach, who claim to come before you .) That was when Monica, with factly, asked me to wear a wrist bracelet. I suppose you are measuring my wrist but, as soon as the preset buckling tells me I can not get to the awards party after the race. And I go, happy, excited, with the magazine, stock, numbers, gifts and my precinct. Salgo become, finally and forever, in the corridor No. 120.
While riding in the car with Olivia Adri and again to my work, I suddenly understand a concept when you come around since many years ago: the epojé Husserl. We could say that is basically a change of attitude towards reality and can be expressed as a simple bracketing the world. " So I began to feel. From now until the race the most mundane aspects of my reality will be as suspended, distant, in parentheses. The race takes all my mind and my spirit. I'm getting ready to live a transcendent experience. Certainly at the time of the start one must enter into a sort of trance, with luck, will at the time of arrival. I sense also that these remaining days will be as eternal as fleeting. Today's birthdays
two great friends: Tano Camdessus and Guadalupe Perez Colman. The Tano is far away in Buenos Aires, but it went Guada to tea. And there were all: Guada, my coach, Guadi, the Tano Pius, Julian, Anne, TMG y. .. The Archi with Alicia. Worried about what might happen to my physical went and gave him a big hug to my friend's archenemy. I told him my flu for kidnapping for ransom of his own boots. And, of course, the theme of the entire meeting was Tetra. You can not talk about something else. I had to tell them that afternoon had been, finally, my bicycle to the Papichulo. I thought I saw a grin on the face of Archi. Rubbed his hands. He sighed. We keep talking about race, what meat we wanted the Archi buy for roast will have to pay and of such things. But as soon as it was (the first) we were talking "good." And all agreed that my bike, in the current conditions of mental insanity Archi, was not sure. Luckily together, then in fact many head to the matter, we draw a master plan. For obvious reasons I can not unveiling at this time. But you, Archi, I say: your plans will not pay off. Forget everything. With the bracelet on my wrist, I begin to suspect contains supernatural powers (in the style of the rings twin fantastic) and I do not mind the flu, cold, rain, the conditions of my bike, the boots I have not, the loss of the blade, or anything else. The Tetra already started, and I'm going to run it. Like it or not like.

For all riders who are coming, they have their bag and bracelet on his wrist, a big hug, you will enjoy your stay and the best for the race.

comes the Tetra.

is coming ...



(by the way, this should not learn the Archi, but ... Thank you Ali for lending short shims cyclist! Was all I needed ...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment