Monday, August 9, 2010

Sadler Oxford Vocabulary Answers Level E

Klein skirt

I had promised pictures of my looks London, but it is taking some time to select the photos, because they are not made expressly for the blog, and prepare the two post, I'll post about it, so in the meantime I bring you some snapshots of my outfit
yesterday.

To ride Sunday afternoon I opted for one of my beloved skirts flying, I have a lot in the closet, but it certainly is special that is made by my mother. Sole, hehe.






remember the adventures of all the fabric stores in the city in search of a scrap for coveted my skirt, had to be green, not worth me another lighter or darker or hehe. I looked and searched and finally appeared in a tiny neighborhood shop, and for only four euros, a bargain! The rest is a credit to my mother:)





A detail of the supplements, the Chanel style bag was my first purchase online fashion store Asos, and I was very pleased, I recommend it to everyone s. The silky scarf is one of my favorites, both for its tone and its printing so classic.


And the dancers, is one of my purchases London, specifically Primark Oxford Street, very cheap and very comfortable, and clearly inspired by Chanel that I love.





Sunglasses / sunglasses: Ray Ban T / t-shirt: Bershka


Belt / belt: White



scarf / scarf: Lefties

Bracelet / bracelet: Bershka

Clock / watch: Casio

Gold Ring-ring: H & M
bag / purse: Asos
Dancers / ballerinas: Primark Oxford St.

I leave you with the sunset, and I hope you liked the look! Thanks for all your comments! XOXO




0 comments:

Post a Comment