Thursday, August 19, 2010

Brazilian Wax Creamy Discharge

10

Another sunny day. Bicycle. To the bridge that crosses the Quilquihue. In the radio and are giving much handle to Tetra, and grabs me a thrill ... Perhaps out of today was the last bike. Because tomorrow it took the great Papichulo for final adjustment and, with the Archi involved, I do not know how long it will took delivery (other is with great difficulty, of course, by the closeness of the race.) Thinking about things as usual, I went and returned in less than an hour. And I get to know you are sewing Adri ... The mittens for the kayak! Unable to buy it again, consigiĆ³ a waterproof and I was the stitching. Just this morning I received an email from TMG who, besides reminding me that I owe nothing, offered me a pair of mittens. And Archi he thought nobody was going to pay me anything there is Thomas who, despite having lost the shovel, I keep offering things. A teacher. Speaking of the blade, I found a place online that sells Chacarita blades at a great price. Is near the cemetery (hopefully not an omen) and possibly we can get some for the race because today, nine days, I have no shovel to run. I conveyed my concern to my old and already I send 200 emails, called them 47 times over the phone, found out 7 different ways to send the bucket and is willing to put the money to make the payment in cash and in situ, so there is no risk or delay ... old, my dear old. Of course, with the desire that has run the tetra (because to him, at 76 years, those last 100 meters are the same tetra) can not conceive that the whole operation is put at risk by a broomstick with two pieces of fiber glass at the ends.
In short, many people who have been involved in this. Much love and support I received. Days ... just days and as Broitman says will be the moment of truth. He also once told me: "At the start are the winners." Will I long?

0 comments:

Post a Comment