Friday, August 27, 2010

Best Fta Receiver 2010



missing one day is a way of saying. Are hours. And I can not believe I'm living. Simply I can not believe this is happening to me me. At this time the snow is falling harder than I have memory. I left the technical talk, not knowing if I could go up to my house. I got home not knowing if tomorrow I get out of here. I'm not exaggerating. Is accumulating a lot of snow and nine, an iron, has no superpowers. By this I mean that, closing and this blog, I can assure you that throughout the race. The forces that govern nature are mysterious. And this snow, dear friends, you can change the fate of men.
Today was unlike any other day of my life. Morning work routine was unchanged. But from the moment I began to assemble the bags for the parks closed my body began to feel the life of a certain particular way. A feeling that if you want you could compare with that appears to us as we prepare packing for a trip. Thus were laid on the table the different things I'm going to wear tomorrow. The prepared, reviewed, and we go to find my old man. We embraced with love as always in the terminal and began the journey pre-tetra. Went straight to my coach. We loaded the boat. We went to the coast. What we place in the right place. We went searching for the bike to Papichulo. Was spotless, shiny. Papichulo embrace. We left the bike at my coach. We went out to put wax on the skis. As my dear friend Nacho Piccone. Waxed to me as a professional. And I paid a flying ski boots. I'm still not sure use morning. It would be a bold bet somewhat since I have not tested. But flying. We went through the offices of Chapelco Snow to take his pass Jose pedestrian to accompany me to the start. And we bought two tickets to the awards party. We returned to my coach. Missing minutes for the technical talk. Olivia tired, tired Male, Adri tired. Jose, after the trip, tired. We decided to go home and then go down to talk. And the snow, just at that moment, was released. As he opens the gates of heaven and drop tons of styrofoam balls. Already at that time I did not think up. But we climb. I just did not go down, but I downloaded. I heard the tech talk, remove the front number 120, a beautiful caramagnola (not so cute wine as the San Felipe, of course), and ran to try to return home. The snow was crazy. And I moved slowly. Top Lolog snails cost me more than any of the times that I got a bike during training. And the rise of sinclair, all white, was a scary slide. But little by little, with my beloved Renault (love him so much like a bike) went up the canyon. And satisfaction had some resemblance to that I felt the first time I went up pedaling. The last three blocks to home were the hardest. Lots of snow. But when I say lots, I mean a lot. And I knew that my car and could not get out. And I thought about the possibility of not being able taking the start. And I thought it would be possible that this whole adventure had an ending so unexpected. Without leave, for being surrounded by snow. On coming home I said that this fer adri on the phone. I just to wish me luck. "At seven I'm there," he says. "What ?..." "That at seven am there. I'm going to look." And I was thrilled. I broke down. And I knew that this madness, as my coach in his first comment, no limits. I accepted, of course. Because I have no choice. Because all this has to be given the seriousness it deserves every game. Because play is the best way to learn. And because when you play seriously, is happy. And when you propose to others play, friendship is the most authentic. And comes back with astonishment, wonder, joy and so many other things. And one understands the importance of respecting the rules and take the game seriously. Because again, every game is an extremely serious matter. So, thanks to all those who agreed to play this run the Tetra. And tomorrow, to enjoy. That ... Which comes last, is a rotten egg!

0 comments:

Post a Comment