Thursday, August 26, 2010

Brazilian Wax Creamy Mucus

1 2 3

What career you invented, Pancho! Miro
snow out my window and I can not believe. It is snowing hard. Very loud. And displays a blank white mountain with 450 human beings fuming at the mouth and heart on fire while you are puffing uphill. And I'll be one of them. In two days only. And I can not believe it.
The day yesterday was the perfect circles they often have to close. With the clear foreshadowing also concludes that when something else starts. My main concern revolved around the bike. He had left as of Papichulo and Archi intangibly prowled his workshop. Just days ago I read a text that I liked: "Before learning, bicycling seems to have the degree of difficulty in miracles. But at some point in childhood miracle occurs and, eventually, the bicycle almost becomes an extension of our anatomy, so familiar and lovable we started calling her bike "(Taken from the Journal Ñ no. 360). And I realized how much I learned to love the bike that gave me the fly. I was accompanied on my first forays into the gravel, feeling his confidence got more and more trails complex, I made about her travels, for my state of disrepair, reached the status of feat. And I began to call her bike. The care, always slept in, I changed the masses, we will adjust your changes and to gauge the brakes. And approached me to withdraw now no more nor less than to run the Tetra. At the entrance of Papichulo as I meet my dear friend Broitman. It was he who accompanied me on my first foray Quila-Quina a bike. It was he who gave me many tips. It was he who gave me one of his shirts in the corridor. And there was, as to dismiss my training, along with Ezekiel Lagranade, another great racer. They were going to give, they also, his last lap. Moved by the encounter, I entered the shop Papichulo impeccable. I went to the bike and fly, slowly, the ear, I said "okay, your job is done. Thanks for everything", and left in their therapy room, where in the next few hours will do a Papichulo Full service to return renewed with its owner. I turned around and went to the leg where another shot awesome shocking, unbelievable, was being stroked, adjusted with the pulse of surgeon who has Papichulo. The masterstroke perpetrated on Wednesday at my coach was running with clockwork precision. While planning a sabotage Archi bike Mosca, Papichulo (without being an accomplice, of course, he knew not this) was getting the bike ready to run the Tetra, lend me especially my friend Tomas Gutierrez. The perfect plan! I note with pleasure the quality of work of Gaby. Sets, measure, tweak, lubricates. He explains how to get the wheels, how to change a punctured camera, I installed a pump that I paid for the race, keep a spare camera in the pouch that goes under the seat, where he also placed some small tools to perform the maneuver. I gives details of management and general mechanics. He explains the operation of shock absorbers, disc brakes. Adjust the seat so that it is right for me. And delivery to me to try it out. Only I have to change and go cycling. And they do not know where I change. Yes, at the home of Archi. It is from there that will depart to make my last workout. Adri had to go to chat with Ali a few things, so I take this step and change. " And I find the Arch, with a splendid smile, talking to his friend, Dr. Mattano (who recently recognized her crazy). We talked the usual platitudes, we get a few jokes, I change and go to pedal. It is he who opens the gate. Look at the bike, but do not realize the change. Neither suspect held masterstroke. And he dismissed with laughter of triumph, commenting on things I do not know the weather forecast. Already in my first pedal strokes I notice the difference. I'am on board a ship. I turn the timer to pass the speed bump, almost a symbolic, since so little of the race did not intend to make efforts pointless. And then I notice that I hardly rising costs. What happened?, I think, straightened this rise?. Seeing how little effort it was suing me ride I put a heavier pair of change and begin to give you stronger. And upon arrival I realized that Sun had the best time to do all my training. Going off my quiet time! The excitement flooded my body. And the sun rose. Out of nowhere, perhaps by way of farewell, the sky opens and I am climbing the ascent to the lookout with the sun on your face and wind power is. Ecstatic, pedaling and pedaling. And I get to the lookouts. Paro. Start a gentle drizzle. And watch the people from El Mirador. And smiled. Low blow. Front damping effect occurs in my that I can not explain. Brake, jump and fly evasive. And I fall, well, at first sight, first bike ride of this bike Thomas lends me or, more specifically, his daughter Bethlehem. Thank you both. This gives me a morale boost unbeatable. And I want to run the Tetra. And you fly, and your beautiful bike, I can only say that they will always remember with the greatest affection. Take care, with that, starting Monday, you start to train you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment