Monday, August 16, 2010

Respirometer’s Pipettes



National Holiday. Rain, cold, delicious. The day's plan was to go to birthday Marcoveski Pedrito, Malena partner and son of the great Tetrathlon Ivan. Just before leaving I called the Tano Pius (impartial judge in this case), for inviting me to paddle with my trainer. I immediately agreed with the clarification he could not take responsibility for the blades. Accepted. The celebration ended, I changed and ran to the waterfront. There were these two great athletes, these two major subjects in the rain, with the boats on the waterfront. The methane is up and instantly got into the icy waters of Lake Lacar. So did my coach, who advanced the double jackpot for me to climb back. Guada today because he could not paddle out of a flu-like strong and still has a bad cough. And then my problems began. I could not fit the spray skirt. One minute, two minutes and nothing. I disengaged. Desperate. I figured the day of the race seeing as I spend all post while I was there, motionless, making newsprint can not be wearing the spray skirt blessed. The Pius Tano stuck around and came to my help. That day, incidentally, only able to receive assistance and / or assistance from another broker. Tano said that going to be as fair trial, otherwise it could surely give me a hand ... In the end, which fits the elastic and began paddling. This is, without doubt, the discipline that I find most difficult. A few minutes I start to hurt your shoulders, and I can not refine the technique. My coach, with his usual patience, showed me in detail the movement of arms and waist. I explained how to get the blade into the water, which muscles are working, how high must be the hands. And I could go along the paradigmatic paddle while running the minute. We saw several kayakers. Some were examples of poor technique, others good. And so, almost without realizing it, we Catritre, a fundamental fact psychologically. Seeing the point where sticking around and getting there gives me some peace of mind for the race day. And absolutely soaked, with shoulders on fire and a palpable joy began to return to shore. Still missing the best. Upon the return to come see a boat at a rate of another world. "Look, listen, observe that paddle," said my trainer. I absorbed every movement, learned, in that sudden vision, the secrets of an activity as ancient as man's dominion on the aquatic environment. An exceptional rower was giving me my last great lesson. Who was going on, now, to us, was the Mono Vera. First time I see him personally, probably the latter. If the race day I'm back when the monkey is doing it is because something is amiss in the universe ...

A key output. About one hour in the water. Every thing is settled into its proper place ... nothing is missing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment