Thursday, February 10, 2011

Viewerframe Mode Fake?

stands out from G10. Have you ever been?. PILLS

Explosive Castella statements in Burladero.com to Javier Hernández against G10 " I've been in the support group at all, in step with culture and others. But there comes a time when I see that some of this group go by personal interests. And I also fight for personal interests, so I stay in the G1, not the G10 . "
behind these statements, there is a background you need to know. Mainly, the enmity of Castella with El Juli, the main supporter of the G10 (and it seems, that statements are directed.) But not alone. Nor is born with Manzanares although in this case are the attorneys (Matilla and Luisma Toño Lozano) who have been estranged. And remember its tensions with Miguel A. Perera.
NOTE: The G10 will continue its activities, and try, despite criticism from many, take steps for the Fiesta. So much so, that seems to have created a society where to channel all the work (and expense). If I have to get wet, I say that I admire El Juli, a true leader of this group, and is pulling the cart of La Fiesta.
One last tip: El Juli is funding, as first month, Taurine ILP.
photo: Telecinco.es

0 comments:

Post a Comment