Monday, February 28, 2011

Negative Effects On Boxing



How sad sadness seems irreversible
When
When you stay at
joy in the stillness, in dreams,
everywhere.

monopolizes, invades,
Expropriation, conquest.
He captures all

annihilates all and beats, always wins. And although one


bathe sand, polish or disinfect it
is stuck and no way
There remains forever.

And then you keep quiet

huddles And think:
"how sad is sadness"



And yes, guys, if you can not train for a tetra begins writing poems. What newsprint (which does not find TMG).
March 19, when they reach six months exactly from my accident Tetrathlon Esquel, will be operating the shoulder, back, in an operating room of the Hospital Italiano.
Eye, sometimes I'm fine, in better spirits. But let's face it, these six months have been dark and heavy. And I write this in one of the many sleepless nights, when the discomfort, pain and anxiety take over my life.
Tomorrow is another day, I promise not to give up. Soil
not. In addition, I have no choice.
And by the way, I take and I say "re-run a tetra? It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle ...

PS: I think it is good to write blog entries in sad nights of insomnia.
I repeat, tomorrow is another day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment