Thursday, February 10, 2011

Can One Cigarette Harm Your Baby

"TRAGIC 2010"

During RAAM suffered a serious accident. We were in the state of Kansas, finished my car over and told the support to go on ahead to proceed with the change of broker, was in that brief lapse of time when it happened. A car driven by a young driver, misled and knocked me down. The consequences were fractures in both legs, hips, broken ribs, abrasions and cuts all over his body, and worse, two broken vertebrae and two crushed, plus a blood thrombosis. I could not move his legs. I emergency surgery. He suffered a spinal cord injury with poor prognosis regarding the chances of walking again. "You live for your fitness, a normal person would be dead," said the neurosurgeon who operated on me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment