Thursday, February 24, 2011

Meniscus Scope Recovery

INFORMATION WE OFFER a bombshell. ILP

Burladero.com, without anesthesia, it's worth, just to give a bombshell news. We report that Garcigrande run, which was to deal in Vistalegre on Saturday, has been rejected. The Fiesta Fiesta from it. That's what the authority. Where is the bombing informative?, because everyone thought that the race would be fought by El Juli, Manzanares and Talavante.
Not so, gentlemen. It seems that the race is a macrocorrida, fought by 10 bullfighters (called G10), whose representative is the attorney Arauz de Robles, and communication is performed by Ruben Amon. And the benefits to society will be created for the efecto.No what I say, Burladero says "The first bullfight of the figures of the G10."
NOTE:
much is repeated throughout the season, the jokes of the type "And these are the culture ..." "Oh ...". G10 We have been hearing and reading this winter, imagine when you leave the bull. I figure if I devote to fight, take everything I could, and I go to my house. Why worry about the future of the party, if I have my life settled?. And come back, "... that arree." So it paid.
By the way, if he fights in Vistalegre G10 on Saturday, Does this mean that reappears THOMAS JOSEPH?. ! Damn I want a ticket!!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment