Thursday, February 10, 2011

Church Anniversary Congratulation Letter

EVERYTHING CAN BE WORSE! Short

After several days of operation, I noticed a loss sudden strength in the arms and hands. Was suffering from ischemia. A lack of blood supply to the spinal cord that caused a rise in injury to the neck. He had lost movidad and sensitivity from the chest to the feet. Irreparable damage to cell death by a section of bone which nullified my ability to walk again. This would not have happened if American doctors had realized the ischemia and returned to operation quickly.
I had and I have problems with insurance contracts and did not charge for hospital expenses and repatriation, which I paid to leave as soon as USA because hospital costs were increased desporporcionalmente.
I returned to Spain and I was admitted on 11th July at the Institute Guttmann, Badalona, \u200b\u200ba state reference center for the treatment of spinal cord injuries. You could not do anything for me, just teach me to be as independent as possible. I have spent over 7 months entered, struggling against misfortune (sores, infections, plus transactions ...) but I'm here and I can tell.
a new stage in my life, which I hope and desire, not compromise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment