Monday, February 14, 2011

Roms Pokemon Su Cydia?

Love Love Love

s!
Hola chic @! For over a month since I passed through here, I'm a mess ... haha \u200b\u200bbut I know it was not for want ... but for lack of time. Many of you claimed my lap, so I have carved a niche in this era of tests and here I am with a new look , in this case party, and now many of you will be celebrating Valentine's Day.
In these photos wearing the dress I wore to see the year 2010, more or so I designed my taste and I did my mother, who has patience! haha
I combined it with heels and clutch carey effect, although not very well appreciated in the photos, and the fluffy coat that I got for Christmas.
Hope you like it and I promise to return very prontito to tell all the details of the best gateway to our country, Cibeles Madrid Fashion Week!

Hi girls! For over a month Since I wrote here, I'm a mess ... I admit it haha but it wasn't for want ... but for lack of time . Many of you claimed my lap , so I made a break from my exams , and here I am with a new look , in this case for a party, because today many of you will be celebrating Valentine's Day . In these photos I have the dress I wore in the year-end party , which more or less what I designed to my taste and my mother sewed me , she is very patient ! haha I combined with heels and clutch tortoiseshell effect , although not seen very well in the photos, this faux fur coat that I got for Christmas . Hope you like it and I promise to return soon to tell all the details of the best gateway to our country , Cibeles Madrid Fashion Week !







Abrigo / coat:  Blanco
Vestido / Dress: DIY
shoes / heels: Zara


A now you can follow me also add in Facebook by clicking on the image below

0 comments:

Post a Comment