Saturday, October 30, 2010

Male Genital Preiceings

Soft pink

Hi everyone!! In this post I bring a very simple but outfit that features one of my favorite colors, light pink, I think he always brings a touch of sweetness to look . T by way of long-sleeved sweetheart neckline and semi-transparent procurement is one of the rack to 1 € H & M, of which I had spoken another post . This tone I like to combine it with gray, in this case I choose this blazer that gave me quite some time and to finish the look , the padder that combines the two colors. I hope os guste!

Hi everyone!! In this post I bring you a very simple outfit but it features one of my favorite colors, the soft pink, I think it always brings a touch of sweetness to look. The t-shirt is one of the acquisitions from the rack to €1 of H&M, which I had spoken to you in another post. This colour I like to combine it with gray, and finish off the look with the scarf that combines the two colors. Hope you like!











Here you can see in more detail the ins / Here you can see more details:




jacket / blazer: Primark
scarf / scarf: H & M
T / t-shirt: H & M
skirt / skirt: Zara
Collar / necklace : Lefties
bag / purse: Primark Oxford St.
Stockings plumeti / plumeti tights: H & M
Dancers / flats shoes: Zara


Last week was birthday, so in the next entry will teach some of the goodies! Thanks for all the comments, and for your patience, and I can not publish everything I like, this is my last year of the race and is being durillo, too many subjects, work practices ... still not giving up hope that! many kisses! :)

Last week was my birthday, so in the next post I will show Some of the gifts! Thanks for all the comments, and for your patience, I can not publish Everything I like, Because this is my last year of college and is still hard, too many Subjects, work practices ... Still, I hope Not to leave this! Many kisses! :)

XX

0 comments:

Post a Comment