Friday, October 8, 2010

Inurl:multicameraframe:/mode=''

Party affection Medical

Reality seems to me as alien as any of the parallel universes that we could imagine. Being "institutionalized" one loses himself and becomes part of a system whose rules are beyond our grasp. And we got carried away. I remember as one remembers a film the first few hours I spent in Hospital de Esquel. And something similar feel every time I spend immersed in the thick of the Italian Hospital. Luckily these raids are showing results that allow a somewhat clearer picture of what's coming.
to speak out, albeit somewhat imprecise because I refuse to use the cold exasperating and medical terms, what I have is:
Brachial Plexus Injury. Mielotomografía results report that found no pathological images, which in principle would mean that there is no rupture of the nerves at the height of the bone. Very good tip. Be seen, then, what steps we must take to regain mobility and sensitivity in my right arm, which I still do not move.
On the other hand, I have a major split in the right maxilla. Yesterday I made another scan to see whether this injury and needed an operation. Probably next Tuesday we'll know.
of teeth I feel different and a couple of teeth hurt. I have not yet diagnostic exam, I guess go hand in hand with the results of the maxillofacial area.
Everything else is shots, swelling, bruising and pain more. Nothing serious, at this point.

Strange, indeed, jogging along the route leading to Lolog and bicycle along the paths of Rosales. And above all, strangers to you, dear friends.

In all, once again, thanks.

I ever said in this space, that life is full of surprises ...
What a surprise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment