Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What Type Of Doctor Treats Bursitis?

Millenium

Yesterday I started the classes and have been most motivating''''..., work and more work, exhibitions, Internships in Madrid ... well, you do not know where I get the time. I hope not to have this very neglected and updated at least once a week.

The photos are in the Millennium , an obelisk 50 meters high which stands on the promenade of my city, located opposite the famous Hercules Tower, located on the other coast. He rose to mark the beginning of the century, and was designed by the painter Galician Porto, a good friend of my family, who died recently. As for the

outfit is very simple, striped shirt with rhinestone detail at the shoulders and a jeggings. Hope you like it:)


Yesterday I started the classes and have been most 'motivating'...work and more work, exhibitions, practices in Madrid ... well, I don't know where I get the time. I hope not to have this very neglected and updated at least once a week.
The photos are at the Millennium, an obelisk 50 meters high which stands on the promenade of my city, just opposite the famous Tower of Hercules, located on the other coast. He rose to mark the beginning of the XXI century, and was designed by the Galician painter, Porto, a good friend of my family, who died recently.
As for the outfit, is very simple, striped shirt with rhinestone detail at the shoulders and a jeggings. I hope you like it :)

























Sunglasses / sunglasses: Rayban
Jacket / jacket: H & M
T / t-shirt: Zara
Pants / jeans: Lefties ;
Clock / watch: Casio Gold
Bracelet / bracelet : White
ring / ring : Primark
bag / purse: Primark Oxford St.
Wedges / wedge: Stradivarius


Many thanks for all the comments
Besos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment