Friday, October 15, 2010

How To Retie Target Moccasins

Alexa Bag

In this post I want to show the new tenant of my wardrobe, this bag it of the season, Alexa of Mulberry. There are many brands that have tried version, Dayaday, Zara, White, Stradivarius, and many online stores ... but I think this is one of the most successful clones, and it even has the braid on the handle and logos brand.

I bought through the web ChollosChic.com that many of you already know, thanks to a rebate check that I had a blog, so I pulled out price! I love what you think about it @ s?

In this post I want to show the new tenant of my wardrobe, it's the it bag of the season, Mulberry Alexa. There Are Many Brands That Have tried version, Dayaday, Zara, White, Stradivarius, and Many online stores ... But I think this is one of The Most Successful clones, and events it has the braid on the handle and logos brand. I Bought It Through the web ChollosChic.com That Many of you already know, thanks to a rebate check That I won in a blog, so I got very cheap! I love it, What do you think the bag to you?























This last photo is on the tourist tram that travels along the coast of my city

Thank you for all your comments and the increase of followers in such a short time and we are almost 200! Good weekend!

Thank you very much for all your comments and the Increase of followers in Such a short time and We Are Almost 200! Have a nice weekend!

Rebecca / cardigan: Zara
scarf / scarf: Vintage
T / t-shirt: Pull & Bear
skirt / skirt: Stradivarius
Ring / ring : Sfera
bag / purse: ChollosChic.com
socks / socks: Pulligan
Shoes / oxfords: Camden Town

XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment