Sunday, November 7, 2010

Where Can You Get A Brazilian In Limerick

Suede boots

Hi everyone!! For this outfit decided to release these suede boots that I got for my birthday. The cold is already coming to stay, so from now on, tights and wool scarves will be my best friend! / Hi everyone! For this outfit, I Decided to release These suede boots That I got for my birthday. The cold is already coming to stay, so from now on, tights and wool scarves will be my best friend!






Chaqueta / blazer:  H&M
Bufanda de lana/ wool scarf: Primark
Camiseta / t-shirt: Primark
Falda / skirt: Primark
CinturĂ³n / belt: Bershka
Bracelet / Bangle: Bershka
boots / boots: Pull & Bear
And as I promised in the post above, here I bring some pictures with my birthday gifts. Missing some things, like a dress and two skirts that my mother made me, but I'll teach you some of the outfits ! / And as I promise in my last post, here I bring Some pictures with my birthday gifts. Some Things Missing , like a dress and two skirts That my mother made me, but I'll teach at the outfits!

  • Dress Zara TRF, is lovely:) / Zara TRF dress, it's beautiful:)

  • Shoes Zara Woman, are very cute, but I doubt a bit if they return, as I seem a little unstable ... not to do! Any suggestions? / Are Zara shoes very cute, But I Doubt a bit if you return, as I seem a little unstable ... Not to do! Any suggestions?
    Bags
  • Blanco, and vanity of Woman Secret / Secret White Woman bags and vanity.
  • Zara heel boots and suede boots that I look at the today, Pull & Bear / Zara heel boots and Pull & ; Bear suede boots That I take in the look of today.



  • Zara pants, cardigan and scarf and Pull & Bear / Zara trousers, Pull & Bear scarf and cardigan.



I hope you liked the post today and thank you very much for all the comments! A big kiss and until the next;) / I hope you enjoyed the post today and thank you very much for all the comments! A big kiss and Until the next;)

XX

0 comments:

Post a Comment