Sunday, November 28, 2010

How To Make Fondant Buildings

Khaki Parka

After a long absence I return with more batteries than ever and loaded with new blog header, and tell me what you think. With this outfit I want to show one of the items which has become a imprecindible this season for me, khaki parka. I take it off since the purchase, give a lot of game and sticking to everything, both sport stylists to go to college as something more fitted, giving a touch casual to all that I love . The boots are also one of my recent purchases and the truth is that they are very comfortable. Hope you enjoy the pictures, there alguna por ahí en la que salgo haciendo el payaso! jeje

After a long absence I return with more energy than ever and a new blog header, tell me what you think . In this outfit I want to show a garment that has become a imprecindible this season for me, khaki parka. I take it off since the purchase, give a lot of game and sticking to everything, both with more casual outfits to go to college as something more fitted, giving the casual touch to the set that I like. The boots are also one of my recent purchases and the truth is that they are very comfortable. Hope you like!

















Parka Khaki / khaki parka: Zara
Scarf / scarf: Primark
Jersey / Jumper:
Zara skirt / skirt: H & M
Belt / belt: Stradivarius
bag / bag: Primark
boots / boots: Pull & Bear
Many thanks for all comments the previous post, you are a Solete! Go contestantd all these days! / Thank you very much for all the comments of the previous post, You are wonderful! I'll answer all These Days!

XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment