Saturday, September 4, 2010

Nike Shin Pads For Basketball

Bonus Track:" I want to run the Tetra Esquel "Endgame

And yes, those who thought they had escaped my writing, because I regret to report that this continues. At least two more weeks. Poque Spetiembre 19, is the Tetrathlon of Esquel, and I want to run it. For many reasons: there is my brother, the Yeti, who could not come to take the Tetra Chapelco. He was excited much to run it in a team would travel to the Tano Pio and Gonzalo, who has just reissued the team "High Glucose" my old Jose I insisted that I write and will also travel to Esquel, Julian would be heading. And, above all, because I enjoyed Chapelco Tetrathlon.
ever heard that Tetra is suffering at all stages. Lie. It was the day that unless I had all the training. Be running was, at that time, the best way to exist. I say this remembering that the reformulation of Descartes' famous phrase. I realized I had trained well. Maybe I could make better time, arriving later, go to more people. But none of that was important. The important thing was to run and go. And surely had a good time at all stages. Despite the difficulty of the snow, slow bike, I chopped the lake and snow-covered trail running. I never once complained, never once felt bad, I never once regretted being there and never once entered my head to leave. Quite the contrary. People, partners and brokers, organization, mountain, lake, wind, rain, cold and snow, everything, gave me strength and joy. Was great.
And now sharing this with my brother, because I am very excited. Yes, yesterday we went to train again with the Tano and Gonza. We went to the base of the hill. And it cost me more than ever. This time five of climb was harder than all the tetra. How difficult it is to train! But it's worth. A skeletal
Brotiman also travels and many other runners in San Martin. Regret in the soul that TMG can not travel, but hey, you also have to work ... or at least that's what I should do. I promise, now, that after Tetra Esquel this madness is over, and I get serious ...

Distance: to the base of the hill.
Time: 1h 05m.

PS more photos soon, and the poster for the feast. Please confirm attendance and how many people accompany them (especially the Archi want information and Usain Lead Boot).
Agnes and Gaby, needless to say that I hope in the feast. Heard in this way the date and time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment