Sunday, September 26, 2010

Can Your Get A Hernia From Masterbatin

Tight stripes

s!
Hola chic @! For this outfit went back to rescue my denim shirt which I've taught before, but this time combined with a tight striped skirt from Primark, I bought last year for 1 € and I had put almost nothing so far ! And of course, camel color accessories, I can not help!

And speaking of clothes bargain, I guess you will know tod @ s in H & M there are hangers with all clothes from 1 €! I've already bought three pieces, two shirts and a dress, which I will show in the next post !

Hello! For this outfit I went back to rescue my denim shirt which I've taught before, but this time combined with a tight striped skirt from Primark, I bought last year for 1 € and I had put almost nothing until now! And of course, camel color accessories, I can't help! And speaking of cheap clothes, I guess all of you know that H&M there are hangers with all clothes from 1 €! I've already bought three pieces, two t-shirts and a dress, which I will show in the next post!












Sunglasses / sunglasses: Primark
denim shirt / shirt: Primark
Basic / basic t-shirt: Zara
skirt / skirt: Primark
Clock / watch: Casio Gold
Belt / belt : Stradivarius
bag / purse: DayaDay
oxford shoes / shoes: Camden Town


From now you can also follow me via Twitter! You can access my page via the banner that is in the right column of my blog!

I hope you liked the collection of pictures:) and I have to thank the girl's blog Style Colors prize me ha concedido!!! GRACIAS maja!! :D

From now you can also follow me on Twitter! You can access my page in the banner that is in the right column of my blog! I hope you liked the collection of pictures:) and I have to thank the girl's blog Style Colors prize has given me! THANKS! : D

Yo se lo voy a regalar a:
- Mis Glamurosos Michelines .
- No Victims, No Fashion .
- Mayndarina .
- Fashios, Skulls and Safety Pins .
- Chic & Chicas .
- I believe in a life glamouros .
- From the Suite 112.
- Anouckinha's Closet.
- Style in Madrid.
- Paula V .
- Puu 's Blog.
- Mask Girl .





XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment