Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Good Music To Play Basketball To

IKEA time

Hello again! I am very sorry to have updated all the time, but during the testing period it has been impossible, I had no time for anything because it has been harder than I imagined, so I had to completely dedicated in the study. Yet in my small little break I went to 'gossip' your updates, lol. From now on I'll catch up, I will answer all comments and will publish post more often.
Yesterday I spent the day at IKEA, which opened in my city about two months ago but had never been, and I loved it! There are precious things that inspired me to change I will do soon in my room. In addition we were at 2 pm so that there was a lot of people, and with the idea of \u200b\u200beating there, and go after our visit, I recommend it totalmente, porque es muy adsequisible y estaba buenísima la comida sueca!

Hello again!! I'm sorry to haven't updated very much in all this time, but during the period of my examinations it has been impossible, I haven't had time to anything because it has been harder than I was imagining, and I had to overturn totally in the study. Even this way in my small playtimes, I was spending to read your updates. From now I will put a day, I will answer to all the comments and I will publish post with more frequency.
Yesterday I happened the day in IKEA, they opened it in my city approximately two months ago but it had never been, and I was charmed with it!! There are precious things, which used me as inspiration for the change that I am going to do soon in my room. In addition we went to 2 p.m. in order that there were no many people, and already with the idea of eating there, and to continue later with our visit, and I recommend it to you totally, because it is very cheap and the Swedish food was very good!





En cuanto al outfit estrené una de mis últimas compras, estos pantalones de Zara en azul marino, y los combiné con un top khaki y complementos en marrón. Espero you like it:)

As for the outfit I released one of my last Purchases, These Zara's trousers in navy blue, and Them Combined with a khaki top and Complements in brown. That I hope you like:)







I have Os to comment also that from this day all my updates, the text will be translated into English, because of high People that I read from other countries and several specific requests that I have done. Also say that my English is not very good, so you have to discupar my fault, hehe.

i have to comment to you today from That in all my updates, the historical texts translation Will Have to Inglés, due to the high number of persons Who read me from Several Other countries and to concrete requests. Also to say to you That my Inglés level isn't very good, You Have to forgive my Lacks.











Sunglasses / sunglasses: Rayban
Jacket / jacket: H & M
T / t-shirt: Primark
Pants / trousers: Zara
Clock / watch: Casio Gold
Belt / belt : Zara
bag / purse: LV
Wedges / wedge: White

From here I also want to thank Bob for Fashion, Skulls and Safety Pins has been agreed for me to do the interview of the month. If you want to read it, you only have to click on the widget that it has done, and of course, I invite you to visit your blog , which is fantastic. BOR THANKS! :)

From here Also I Want to Be grateful to Bob (Fashion, Skulls and Safety Pins) Who Has Remembered of me to do the interview of the month. If you want to read it, only you Have to click in the widget, and I invite you to visit His blog, Which is fantastic. BOR THANK YOU! :)


agraderos do not know how all the comments, I never imagined that I would be so popular, you are a suns!!
Thank you very much for all the comments, I never imagined That It Was Going To Have So Many reception, You are Marvelous!


XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment