Friday, September 24, 2010

How Long Does Gamestop Take To Ship

From Living to Tell

I put aside the pain of my body to sit down and write here. I find it absurd, some think it is even ridiculous. But lying on my bed, recovering, I could not resist the impulse. Because recent OTHER EVENTS have given a twist to this story that began on January 30. And the one thing that matters to me right now is to find a new sense that I begin to suspect. For all my actions and decisions led me to be, last Sunday 19 September, in a stone desbarrancadero in a cold and lonely hillside of La Hoya ski resort, on the verge of death. But I lived to tell it.

I can not dwell on a story that would, at least, irrelevant. The truth is that we travel with joy and enthusiasm to run the Tetrathlon of Esquel. Gonzalo, Julian, the Tano and me. My dad was from Buenos Aires to be in the game, my brother, the Yeti waiting for us there. Outta the race on a windy morning. With the lifts closed circuit switched at the last minute. And so with pure enthusiasm. start climbing. The first descent. A t-bar, poma, a journey on foot and putting skis. A guessing going on tour. Track appears low. A person beckons me to turn. Giro and I'm fully against the rocks. There were no marks, no flaggers, no canes, no nets, there were no landfills, no nothing.

not remember the rest. I say I shot 20 mts. on stones. My death, I'm sure he followed me all that way. But decided not to touch me. I'll have time to worry about certain things, especially for the security that should have all sports competition. Now I just want to thank all the people around me. Much love and support I received. There are infinite things that cross my mind, my heart and my soul. My body just part of who I am. is badly beaten. Tomorrow I travel to Buenos Aires to treat. My spirit is strong. My corazóm happy, to be alive and surrounded by affection. I always wanted to be happy. I always knew that was all that mattered. So things. I look forward and I have only one certainty: I will continue to live life smoothly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment