Saturday, August 23, 2008

Minimum Corridor Width Canada

98 . SHUANGTANGJIAN-BEIJING "

August 23, 2008. 116 km, 20.17 km / h, 609 mt of altitude. We have woken up surrounded by mountains, we want to get to Beijing, we friend. Along the way we exchanged knowing glances of joy with moments of silence, I am immersed in my thoughts pass through my mind many times lived, I can not get excited, thinking about the people known in the family, hard times but the pain Rear leg and brings me back to reality, we do not need anything. We are happy, we stopped to take pictures, it's getting late, it seems that we never when it is finished, go to return to arrive at night, but at 16:00 we entered the streets of Beijing. The city is in gala, the Olympic atmosphere is incredible, colorful, clean, beautiful gardens, I see the pollution that awaited me in the evening, everything is more beautiful, the lighting is incredible, the details are enhanced. Raven Michel stage dedicated to my English partner of this last week has been a pleasure to ride with you, surely without you I would not have achieved, your patience has been unsurpassed, thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment