Thursday, August 28, 2008

How Long Until Pregnancy With Metformin

" REST IN BEIJING "

25 to August 31, 2008, I rested in Beijing but I'm more exhausted than when pedaling, to relax, after the tension of this last month, has left all my fatigue, which counteracts with happiness I experience. The meeting with mine, emotional time, my girlfriend was waiting for my father but it's not surprise Manolo. On Monday 25 August, I received the Ambassador of Spain in China, D. Carlos Blasco Villa, another unforgettable moment. Mike, you had to go, we made a little farewell party where I do not miss Somontano wine, sausage Graus and a good ham. The rest of the week has been tourism, Beijing is a city with charm, much to do, the Forbidden City, Great Wall of China, the Olympic Stadium. Many have asked me when I return, so you will be informed that on August 31, Aeropuerto del Prat, Barcelona, \u200b\u200b19:50 h, terminal B, the British Airways flight. Thanks for that Jack Davies Elita, I was excited.

0 comments:

Post a Comment