Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Open Cervix Before Period

Retiro

These photos are from two months ago exactly, I did a short break to Madrid and of course, the walk through the Parque del Retiro was forced, I love it. It's a luxury to have such a huge 'green lung' in the heart of the city.







As for my
look, I prefer the mix
stripes + lace, I love that combination of different styles. A t-shirt, in particular, I have a special affection and I bought during my last trip to Barcelona (I'm a case, instead of souvenirs , like normal people, I buy clothes as I recall, lol). And what about the skirt a gang of past rebates, came home with me for 5 €, to see if tomorrow there is stuff to such a great price.
Quack, Quack!






The Crystal Palace area is one of the most beautiful, to my taste, the Retiro, with its artificial lake, curious trees inside highlighting the
Cypress swamps, its ducks, geese, swans, their sea ... and of course, the incredible architecture that gives it its name.





I hope you like the look

and location of the photos. When you finish the exam (morning, finally!) Begin to rise

outfits today. Thank you very much for the great reception of the first post
, I'm very happy, you are cool tod @ s! Many kisses!


Eyewear / glasses: Primark

Foulard / scarf: Vintage T / t-shirt: H & M Divided

Belt / belt: Bershka

Skirt / skirt: H & M Divided
Bracelets / bracelets: Primark
Clock / watch: Casio Gold

bag / purse: Day to day

dancers / ballerinas: Pull & Bear

XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment